Das deutsche Sprachprogramm bietet eine Vielzahl von Optionen für SRJC Studierende mit unterschiedlichen Interessen und Hintergründen.
Why Study German?
Did You Know German...
- is spoken by over 120 million people
- is the second-most spoken language on the WWW
- ancestry makes up one of the largest US ethnic groups
- is a root language of English
- is used in many of the world's most popular operas
- boasts the fourth largest economy in the world; many international companies have their corporate office in Germany, including VW, Mercedes Benz, Siemens, and Bertelsmann
- has a long, distinguished history in the natural sciences; Germans recently garnered Nobel prizes in medicine, physics, and chemistry
- is one of the world's most popular tourist destinations
Course Levels Offered
- Courses: grammar or conversation-oriented
- Fluency: elementary to high intermediate
- Quick Basics: try German Conversation for Beginners or Special Studies!
Summer 2023 - Coming Soon
For past course outlines, visit SRJC Course Outlines.