Information & Registration:
Eligible students may earn 4 units of UC & CSU transferable credits for the Spanish 1 course to fulfill degree requirements for transfer and/or AA degree by successfully completing the comprehensive test and earning a grade of C or higher. A score of 70% is a passing grade for a major’s requirement. You will be allowed to take the test twice.
SPRING 2019 CBE
Wednesday, March 13 12:00-3:00 pm, Osorio, Araceli Rm. 1684–SR Campus Section #6952
Thursday, April 4 1:00-4:00 pm, Osorio, Araceli Rm. 1684–SR Campus Section #6955
- Student is responsible to determine the date, time, and location of the exam and to attend the scheduled exam.
- Obtain the add code to be able to register for the test with the instructor.
- Click this link to download a copy of the study guide: www2.santarosa.edu/f/?nDYWMPHG
- Review the student portal to get the final grade.
Important Restrictions to Note:
- Students will not be allowed to take the test if they have taken, or are currently enrolled in a higher level Spanish class.
- HS students must be enrolled in another SRJC class to be able to take the CBE for Span 1.
- Units for which credit is given pursuant to this policy shall not be counted in determining the 12 semester hours of credit in residence required for the associate degree (Title 5, 55050 (g)).
- Units earned through credit by exam are not considered for Financial Aid, Scholarship or Veteran Services eligibility and payments.